Thursday, 10 May 2007

Just a girl

I am kinda of having writer's block now. Don't know what to write.
So, will entertain you guys with some pictures of me.

This is the picture of me in December 2006. See how long was my hair.....



This is the picture on my last day at Siemens Malaysia. Was happy because I got a digital camera plus I don't really want to cry, so I just laugh my hearts out. And now, see how short my hair is.......... It took me years to grow so long and seconds to have it short, that's how a friendship is to me.

It tooks us years to bond in ups and downs and could just take a second to make it all gone. So, let's cherish our friendship together.

Btw, my colleague is doing some charity work for cancer association and gonna shave her head bald. I have no guts to do so. You think I should do it?

No comments: