Wednesday, 12 March 2008

It's My Life

Today marked the One year anniversary when I packed one suitcase, one luggage bag, one bag of Vincci shoes ( only two pairs only, STOP the"Oh Gosh" or "Oh Wow" thingy ) and a backpack and bought one way ticket from Aeroline One Utama stating Bandar Utama to Singapore.

Today also marked the first time I met my landlord and landlady, pay one month deposit, one month rental and half month agent fees for my new home a.k.a. room. Btw, did I mention that I got lost too in the area that I was staying when I first arrived? NO?? Then, will update it later. Need to write some reminder down.

This is how many new things had happened within one day but was one year ago.
I wanted to write this down in this blog one year ago but being humans, especially me, it went from tomorrow to tomorrow to next week to next month to finally next year. What a better way to start write this but not on the anniversary itself.

This write up has more to come as I want to throw out all those things that I have been wanting to say but have not done so. At the same time showing you those pictures that I've taken with the gift from my ex-colleagues/friends/sisters in Malaysia - My ever first DIGITAL CAMERA
.

Here goes................



This is a picture taken of myself at estimated time 10.30 am, inside the bus, going through LDP, almost reaching CP Tower. Look how "Chan" I was. Compare to now, any difference?

This is taken because I felt sad as I was passing by my ex-office. I should been inside at CP Tower, 14th floor working but then I was outside, venturing to a new place, new environment and new challenge. Didn't know whether the decision that I've made was correct or wrong. What do you think?

1 comment:

naz said...

As long as you're happy, it's the right decision :)
We'll send you pics of Nizam soon..