Monday, 10 March 2008

Walking Away

One day you called home and suddenly a member of your family tell you that He/She is going blind. What do you do or how do you react to that statement?

Then, months come and again one day you received a call. This time, He/She tells you that the He/She has been to the doctor and the doctor says He/She still has 6 months to live due to kidney problems. What do you do this time? How do you react?

I am sadden when I heard this but I cannot react because I don't know how or what.
Dumbfound.

If I can donate my kidney and my eyes, I would but can I do that?

I am walking away now from the reality cause I am scared and afraid.

This reminds me when I was little, at the time when my Poh Poh passed away, I told myself, no one shall goes before me for I do not think I can take the grief that my family members are gone and I am still alive. If anyone were to go, I should be the one first.

What should I do now?

No comments: