Sunday, 9 March 2008

Starting Today

Reading the news today was kinda of heart ache but at the same, a pleasure was also felt. This was the different feeling that I have from the election results in year 2004. At that time, I was pretty glad that BN won but today, I am not sad that they lost Penang, my hometown but also to lose 3 other states. That's a pretty hard blow to them.



Honestly, I think they over confidence with themselves this time especially those contesting in my hometown. On top of that, I find it very annoying to see the billboards, the TV ads and on the bus station advertisement board. It really makes me wonder where the hell does all these money comes from? Why is it only when election times, all these efforts are being put up when they could have use those same money to help those less unfortunate. I believe action speaks better for themselves. So, irregardless, if you have billboards or not, as long as the results is being shown, you do not have to spend all these extra moneys.



Until the next election, there will be 3 things of certain.

1. New leaders to proof themselves.

2. Ousted candidates to proof themselves even more.

3. Never give up of what you believe in.


I do not believe in politics but I believe we are one as Malaysians.

No comments: