Monday, 3 March 2008

What a Feeling



2008 should brings lots of good memories for me. For starter, one of my childhood friends of 21 years is giving birth this year. She is due in May'2008. An ex-colleague of mine has already welcome a baby boy on the 1st day of CNY. Following on that, it is also the 10th year anniversary of my friendship with two group of friends. One group comprise of #Frends channel kaki, the good old days from IRC and the other group comprise of ex-colleagues from Dave's Deli, the good old workings while studying.

We have been together for the unbelievable 10 years. I can truthfully says that the #Frends kaki are now officially all married ( in our little circle of friends, you know who you are ) EXCEPT for me. The other group of them are Single and Available and both of the girls are now aiming for better life outside of Malaysia. Within these two group of friends, we have been through ups and downs, fights and truce, happiness and sadness and so much more.

It is a great pleasure and honour of mine to be their friend, sister, ah mui, heng tai, you named it, I'm it.


Recently, me and my 2 girl friends went for a trip to commemorate on this special anniversary and here is our picture from the trip. Will update the other group of friends picture once I have it. Btw, Happy Birthday Jane!! Hope you had a good time in our mini birthday celebration. =)

No comments: