Monday, 3 March 2008

Shut Up

Today after working in Singapore for more than 11 months and 19 days, I really loses my cool. How can my CHR from Corporate High Risk becomes Corporate Highly Ridiculous? I've never come across such kind of services being rendered by a Manager and especially Learning and Development.

Not only it is ridiculous that the policy is at such but to think bout it as in they never actually fights for my or rather our benefits. Instead, they comes up with REALLY REALLY UNBENEFICIAL benefits for us.

Guess what I did? I reply the manager's email with cc to my boss and her intern condeming her professionalism and how she should looks outside the box instead of within the box. In a rage of anger, I've started to look outside Singapore for work.

Conclusion : All CHR sucks to the MAX from what I think of them!!!

No comments: